Monday, February 06, 2012

A Few Quick Notes 560

-We've seen a sudden turnaround in the temperature today.  When I woke up this morning it was about -8 but by the time I was finishing lunch the temperature was up to 3.  So far this temperature change has not been accompanied by snow or any other form of precipitation.

-I'm in the midst of drinking quite a lot of coffee today.  I am hoping that the this consumption will have a positive affect on my productivity today.

-Actually, so far I don't feel so bad about my productivity.  Not only have I been able to do some school work, but I have also done some cleaning and housekeeping.  I'm even hoping that I've done enough cleaning that Jeannette will be able to notice it when she returns home from work.

-Yesterday seemed to magically become laundry day.  I think by the end of the day we had completed four loads of laundry.  I am still a little unsure why so much washing was required.

-I think I may have to make a quick loaf of bread this afternoon, and maybe something for dinner.

-For the past few days/weeks I have been hearing suggestions that former Liberal MP Mike Savage would be contesting the next mayoral contest in Halifax.  It seems that today Savage made the run official.      I am not entirely convinced that the current mayor is particularly popular, so this could end up being something of a race.

Cameron: 10
Neil: 0

No comments: