Monday, February 20, 2012

A Few Quick Notes 562

-Though today was a cool day, it was also a beautiful day.  If only most winter days were like today nobody would have anything against winter.

-I guess RUTRTW started today.  I am already batting a big fat .000 at 0 for 1.  I don't think I am even going to joke about trying harder this year.  If anything I will try harder to make my own coffee.

-The bread I mentioned this morning is now done.


The taste and texture are pretty much what you might expect them to be in a bread with 12 grains.

-We had a somewhat pleasant sunset tonight in Wolfville.




[Embedded video]

-While sitting in a reception area this afternoon I had the chance to catch parts of three day-time talk shows.  Maybe my sample size is limited, but I have no idea how anyone could watch that stuff.  Not only were all of the shows at least mildly exploitative, but they were just unpleasant and void of substance.

I guess I can feel a little more comfortable with my decision not to consume this kind of media.

Cameron: 30
Neil: 0

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Neil is 1 for 1.

Cameron said...

Since he's on such a hot streak wouldn't this be the perfect time for him to jump into the blog-off?