Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Few Quick Notes 563

-We had another crisp Winter's day in the Valley.  Apparently tomorrow is supposed to be rather nasty with some snow and rain and temperatures just a few degrees above freezing.

-This afternoon Rebecca drew my attention to an easy to misinterpret headline from CBC: Fiddling Bishop Dies in Charlottetown.  Wasn't anyone on double entendre patrol when this story was posted?

-For dinner tonight I made myself a massive tofu stir-fry.  Sadly, I learned that I can even overeat foods that are basically healthy.  I feel pretty gross.

-The bread I baked yesterday definitely tastes a little like cardboard.  I guess it's good that I made only one loaf.  On the other hand, it's too bad that the one loaf that I did bake is incredibly dense and probably weighs twice as much as a normal loaf.

-Back to work.

Cameron: 32
Neil: 0

No comments: