Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Few Quick Notes 565

-After yesterday's talk of a storm, today has been a surprisingly nice day so far.  Maybe this will last?


-I am not sure if it is generally the case that whole wheat banana bread is as good as regular banana bread, but the stuff I made yesterday was good enough for me to eat about two-thirds of the loaf before dinner.

-For the nth year in a row I haven't managed to wangle myself an Oscar party invite.  Oh well, I guess I won't get to watch America's second most popular live television event.

-Over the past day or so I've been in the process of convincing myself that there's a good joke about  downhill skiing and the fact that it seems to be one of the few sports where you sit down and get machine to do the boring bits so that you only have to stand for the fun stuff.  Kind of a 'just dessersts' scenario.

Maybe downhill skiing as a concept just isn't as ripe for humour as I keep thinking it is.

-Back to work.

Cameron: 37
Neil: 0

No comments: