Saturday, February 11, 2012

Storm? - 3

When I first started writing this post I thought that it hadn't started snowing.  Because I am a dedicated fact-checker I thought that I should take a look outside before making such a bold claim.

Much to my surprise, when I looked outside I learned that it has started snowing.  Of course because of the warm weather we've had all day the snow is quite wet and has not really started to accumulate.

At one point I read that we could be in for as much as 30 cm of snow.  I really hope we don't get 30 cm of this stuff.  Hell, even 5 cm of this stuff would be unpleasant.

And for those of you who are curious, I have received on-the-ground reports from Sackville that it is also showing there.  Even though their snow started much earlier in the day I am not sure if they are expected to get as much as us.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Cameron: 19
Neil: 0

No comments: