Saturday, February 11, 2012

PB & J Bread - 1

Because of the success of my dream-inspired waterless pumpkin bread I have been thinking about other non-standard ingredients I might be able to incorporate in a bread recipe.

It really didn't take me all that long to realize that raspberries might be a good choice.  Not only are they full of liquid just waiting to be released, but with a little kneading they would evenly disburse through the dough.  It took me a few more days to realize that I could save myself some time at lunch if I added some peanut butter to the mix and just baked my sandwiches into my bread.

While it would be really great if I could make this a four ingredient bread (raspberries, peanut butter, yeast, and flour), but I think that to be on the safe side I will add a little extra gluten.

As you can see, things are looking pretty red/purple so far.


[Embedded video]

Cameron: 15
Neil: 0

No comments: