Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can it be this amazing?

Every time I head out and drive through the Annapolis Valley area I am struck by its incredible beauty.  And whenever I think I have seen it at its most beautiful it manages to find a way to outdo itself.

Anyway, today I ended up stopping by the Look-off and then heading back through Gaspereau.  I wasn't disappointed.

Of course, I don't think my photos do the scenery justice.


Why is snow-covered farmland so fun to look at?


Oh, and because it was me visiting these locations I decided to try to take a quick time-lapse video from the Look-off.





[Embedded video]

I actually think that this time-lapse clip turned out pretty well.  The downside is that the image quality is not as high as I would like.  Maybe I will pay the $1.99 to upgrade from the free to paid software to be able to get higher quality images.

Cameron: 44
Neil: 0

No comments: