Thursday, April 09, 2009

Done

So it is done. About twenty minutes ago I finished my final essay of the semester. All I have left is an exam, which happens to be for the same course.

Once I finish the exam I just have the thesis to focus on until the end of August. Should be fun.

My present problem is that I am hepped up on naps and energy drink because I was expecting an all-nighter that I ended up not needing to pull. Hopefully I will manage to get to sleep in a reasonable amount of time because I have an 8:30 AM class tomorrow. Sadly, in the best case scenario is that I will get a little less than five hours, which isn't quite enough as far as I am concerned.

In some ways the 8:30 class isn't my biggest fear. My biggest fear is dealing the with class I have immediately after, which runs from 11:30 to 2:30. I imagine that I might not get as much as I would hope from this class.

On a moderately unrelated note, the Grad House closing event will be taking place tomorrow starting at 1:00 PM. At the moment I am thinking of possibly heading over after my last class, and then returning home for a nap. For those of you in the region, this event may be worth noting, even if you don't plan on attending. The other key aspect of the event is that they are planning on having free barbeque, which was fine the last time I had it at this location.

Anyway, enough procrastinating. If I want to catch even 4.5 hours of sleep I need to get moving.

No comments: