Monday, March 01, 2010

Another year, another winner

The 2nd annual Montifax blog-off is now over and I have been declared the winner. Sadly, Neil, last year's victor, really didn't put up much of a fight this year (I think I was trying so hard that I scared him off).

Check out our wrap-up/celebration video, it's just about as ridiculous as most of the content was during the blog-off (but it has a definite end point).



[Embedded video]

(Edit: Ah, a spelling mistake on the first title. What a bummer. If I am not too lazy I may try to fix this in the coming days. Sorry.)

While you are at it, why not check out our celebration video from last year and compare it with the one from this year.



[Embedded video]

Thanks for following along and indulging us, it was fun.

I am already pumped about defending my title in next year's blog-off (though I fear I may have to handicap myself more severely if I want Neil to compete).

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations! Well posted and well celebrated.

Donald McKay said...

Congrats! This was almost as exciting as the recent men's hockey final (not).

Cameron said...

Apparently I posted to much for Neil to even try, which something I may have to take into consideration next year.