Monday, March 08, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 405

-Today was a pretty beautiful day for early March. From the time I awoke the sun was shining and the wind almost non-existent. While the recorded high was 6, it felt a little warmer than that in downtown Halifax.

-I reached my iTunes goal today, my Recently Played playlist was at 1039 when I stopped accumulating more new tracks. All it took for me to get there was a very concerted effort and a willingness to play music whether I was present or not.

My success on this front has been somewhat fleeting as in hour or two after I stopped adding to the number of recently played tracks we have entered a new day, meaning some number were removed from the list. Enough were removed from the Recently Played list to drop me back below 1000. Hopefully I am not tempted to engage in this practice in the future.

-Tonight, while filling up my day-by-day vitamin dispenser I managed to run out of both vitamin E and vitamin B12. Interestingly, it seems that Neil ran out of his stash of alpha-lipoic acid while engaged in similar activities (fortunately he as able to tap into my stash to complete the job).

-Our Ultimate game didn't end up taking place yesterday. It seems that someone double booked the gym. There is some talk of a double-header next week, which is something that doesn't sound particularly appealing to me.

No comments: