Friday, March 05, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 404

-Today has been a little chilly, though this hasn't really been much of a problem for me as I spent most of the day indoors. More problematic is that it has also been somewhat overcast, which certainly makes things less pleasant than the need to be.

-I haven't yet figured out what Wednesday night's police action was. I was hoping that it would show up in their daily update blog but it seems not to have made the cut.

-Yesterday we had chicken pot pie for dinner while I went with shepherd's pie tonight. What's up with all of the not-pie pies? Am I going to have to make a regular fruit pie just to balance things out?

-It seems that the Association of Canadian Archivists will be holding their conference in Halifax this summer. The upside of this being the case is that at least one friend of mine from library school, Mary, will be making the trip East to attend the conference. I am hoping that a few more of the archives students may also make the trip, though I didn't see any their names on the conference program.

-Halifax is hosting this year's Brier. Neil attended the first round of this year's Ford Hot Shots this afternoon at the Metro Centre. We have tickets for two games on Sunday. The plan is that Rebecca and I will each attend one game while Neil will go to both of them.

I recently realized that I haven't yet asked Neil if he got a chance to see K-Mart (Kevin Martin) and team while he was attending this afternoon's festivities. Apparently they, along with their gold medals, were to be part of the event and available to sign autographs (I imagine that Neil might have also been able to ask K-Mart what he thinks of the nickname 'K-Mart').

-I should get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

orbiliBiree