Monday, March 01, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 402

-Today was pretty tame weatherwise, really quite a change of pace from some of our recent full-strength weather.

-Tomorrow I am scheduled to give a lecture in the class for which I am TAing. I will be talking about constituency allowance spending scandals (a topic near to my heart). Hopefully my presentation and the topic will be juicy enough to engage the students.

-Another year, another Roll Up the Rim to Win contest. So far I am off to a pretty predictable start, 0/1.

-We had some quality chicken noodle soup tonight, at least I thought it was quality. Yum!

-I had more that I wanted to day, though none of it was particularly important, but I am just to tired at the moment. Sorry.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh, no! I moved away before Roll Up the Rim arrived! What was I thinking???

Cameron, you have to do well enough for both of us to be happy now. No pressure.

Cameron said...

I will do my best to play for both of us.