Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 414

-Though today wasn't particularly warm, it was an otherwise nice day. It was a particularly good day for walking.

-I am now 2/11 with my Roll Up the Rim to Win Cups. My performance has been so poor recently that I have almost given up hope.

-As you can see, my banana plant, after a few months of producing relatively small leaves, has finally started its Spring growth-spurt.



-As expected, I made another trip to the grocery store for the final day of the club soda sale. Unlike the last few trips, this time I wasn't able to find the product still packaged by the case. For no particularly good reason other than a desire to be macho I decided to purchase eight bottles and then carry them home in my arms. This was particularly stupid because I could have had the bottle placed in shopping bags to make the whole operation much less risky.



We now have a stash that should be large enough to last us at least a week and a half.

-Just to get back to plants quickly, it seems that all of the 72 peet pellets that my neighbour and I planted about two weeks ago have sprouted. Apparently the peas are doing particularly well. I am hoping to head up to Andrew's apartment to visit them in the coming days.

No comments: