Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 412

-Today, as I feared, was less than nice. Though it wasn't as bad as I feared, there was definitely enough wind and rain to make things unpleasant. I managed to get pretty wet on my way to school.

-I am now 2/10 with regards to my Roll Up the Rim cups. I am really slowing down. I need to find a way to get myself out of this slump.

-I made two trips to the nearby grocery store today. This morning, among other things, I purchased 8 pounds of butter at $2.70 a pound. This evening we purchased, along with a few other items, 16 2 liter bottles of club soda. A pretty successful shopping day if I may say so myself.

-I definitely need to do a few loads of laundry tomorrow.

-I have been doing a little more messing around with our Feedburner feed. Among other things I think I have set things up so that our posts will be re-posted to my Twitter feed (though I can't see that this really serves any particular purpose).

-Yesterday, at about 11:00 AM our building's fire alarm began to sound. I was somewhat pleased to see that about half of those people waiting outside of the building were still in pajamas. All of a sudden that I had been asleep until 11:00 didn't seem so slack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.