Friday, March 09, 2007

A Few Quick Notes 72

-Today is another chilly day in Montreal. At the moment it is almost -20, though with little to no wind.

According to the current Environment Canada forecast we should see above zero temperatures on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe this is the end of Winter that Nithum predicted a few days ago.

-My “Roll Up The Rim” losing streaks keeps going. I am currently 0 for 11 with no sign of things turning around. I guess “Roll Up The Rim” isn’t really targeted at me anyway, I buy the same amount of coffee each day no matter what the promotion is.

-Tefko Saracevic, a big name in the library and information studies field, will be giving a talk at McGill today. It is my intention to attend.

-Tonight is another work night at Thomson House. I think that there might be some event going on tonight, but I don’t know what that would be.

No comments: