Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Few Quick Notes 79

-Today was another beautiful winter’s day in Montreal. The temperature as reported by Environment Canada seemed to be a little lower than it actually felt. It seems that Nithum’s prediction was really quite early.

-I am now 1/24 in Roll Up the Rim to Win attempts. This is a horrible record. I just can’t figure out what I am doing wrong. It seems that all kinds of people get two or three wins right off the bat.

-Earlier tonight when I was talking to my mother on the phone she passed a piece of information that she acquired from Shawyer. It turns out that an anagram for my name, Cameron, is ‘Romance.” This was pretty good news as far as I was concerned.

-The election in Quebec is less than a week away and I have not yet received a single flyer or knock on my door. I know that I can’t vote, but I still want to at least pretend to campaign in the Ghetto. Also, I would take the opportunity to try and learn a few things about Quebec politics.

-Yesterday before class I made some cornbread. Today while doing my laundry I made some hummus.

-This looks as though it is going to be a rough project season. It has been building up slowly and will crescendo in a few weeks. Hopefully I will be able to make it through without too many problems. One of these assignments is due tomorrow afternoon.

-I have to work on both Thursday and Friday of this week. After work on Friday I will be attending a “Mustache and Cleavage” party, hence the mustache.

As the mustache has been endearing itself to me I am not sure if it will go on March 24 as originally planned. Maybe it will have to stay around for at least a few more days.

-Over the past few days I watched the third season of a reality TV show called ‘Beauty and the Geek.’ This show was surprisingly watchable and disturbing.

No comments: