Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Few Quick Notes 84

-Another beautiful day in Montreal. While it has cooled off this evening, it is still a nice clear night. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to crack out my unicycle. Hopefully this will happen tomorrow.

-My facial hair is now completely gone. No mustache, and not even the soul patch. It is a little strange to see my unblemished face again. Now I only need a hair cut and I will be back to my good old self.

Many females that I know will likely be pleased with this development. While I did have the mustache I seemed to notice a very strong gender divide regarding whether or not mustaches were facial enhancements or not.

-My Roll Up the Rim record is now 3/33, nothing to smile about. As they are quickly running out of supplies I don’t know how many more chances I will have to win big and cover my expenses for next year.

-Tonight I made some humus. It seems that I put a fair bit of garlic in and maybe not enough lemon. Next time I will have to try and rectify this problem.

-So far tonight I have read three articles about library services for part-time students. One of these articles was about students in Nigeria, another about students in Northern Ireland, and the last about students in Ontario. Amazingly, between 1977 and 2006 the needs of part-time students in regards to library services don’t seem to have changed all that much.

1 comment:

Neil said...

Now that's a nice typo in the first line of the second paragraph.