Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Few Quick Notes 82

-My dreams of unicycle riding this week are fading quickly. Just moments ago I got up from reading and looked out my window to find that it is snowing a quick pace. While it is likely that there won’t be too much snow and that it won’t last, it still manages to screw things up for this evening. Other than that, it has been a reasonable day with the temperature just a few degrees above freezing.

-With a change in strategy I have now managed to get my Roll Up the Rim record to 2/28. This morning, instead of going to the McGill Tim Horton’s, I went to the shop on the corner of University and Sherbrooke.

-I hope to make some butterscotch pinwheels later this evening. It seems that I haven’t made these in a few months, which is unfortunate as they are quite tasty.

-The ‘Mustache and Cleavage Party’ at Hot Squad Headquarters (Nicole’s apartment) was a success. It was amazing to see how many guys grew rather impressive mustaches for this event. I had expected only a handful of actual mustaches, but was surprised to see that most guys had genuine facial hair. With all the mustache action I can’t say I even noticed the cleavage, and whether or not there was much.

-Tomorrow about 12 library students, including myself, will be going curling for a few hours. It seems that I will be skipping one of the team. It should be fun.

-I think I should go and eat some more of lettuce free salad.

No comments: