Saturday, June 07, 2008

Bean Update

Though I have been making sure that my beans are properly water and well cared for, it seems that none of them have yet done me the favour of sprouting. This is a little frustrating as it is just about now that I should be seeing some action on that front.

Possibly, the unseasonably cold weather and lack of sun has something to do with the delay. If this is the case, and considering that I am not sure when this will change, I really don't know when I should expect these plants (I am trying to think positively) will sprout and then start to produce food.

On the other hand, there does appear to be some evidence that runs contrary to this theory. Other plants in the same flower bed seem to be doing quite well and have either become apparent or grown in the week since the beans were first planted.

Anyway, I guess all I can do is wait and continue to water the plants/seeds until I have a little more information (such as visible sprouts).

No comments: