Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hurricane Bill: live update 5

We just had our first power flicker a few seconds ago.

It also seems that there are a few power outages cropping up across Nova Scotia according to Nova Scotia Power's Live Outage Map.

Not surprisingly, the wind and rain have continued and are relatively intense.

Neil and I have been passing some of our time by watching quality YouTube videos. I was hit with a flash of nostalgia when Neil and I watched the Man vs. Beast clip of a bear competing in an eating contest against Kobayashi.



[Embedded video]

We are now in the midst of watching the YouTube classic Battle at Kruger.



[Embedded video]

2 comments:

Jess said...

Your watching YouTube videos suggests that you are not in the midst of editing your thesis, while my reading your blog suggests I am not in the midst of packing up my apartment.

Throwing that out there.

Cameron said...

It is far too much like a snow day for me to be able to concentrate on school-work at the moment (actually, it is usually that I don't work until at least the afternoon).

Anyway, now that we have lost power I don't think I will be doing much in the near future.