Sunday, March 22, 2009

Graffiti Removal

Today while sitting at my desk I noticed that the building next door sent someone to remove some of the graffiti on the side of the building facing me. After watching the process for a few minutes I noticed that the individual working on the task was actually from a company who seems to specialize in graffiti removal.

The process seemed to start by the individual coating the affected areas with some kind of liquid, presumably a solvent of some sort or another. After this was allowed to soak in for a few minutes the guy then proceeded to spray the previously coated areas with a pressure washer. Within just a few minutes the graffiti had been removed.

The photo shows the original graffiti as well as the process of it being coated with what I presume to be a solvent.



The embedded video is of the power washing of the graffiti. As you can see, the whole process only took a few minutes and worked quite well.



[Embedded video]

No comments: