Friday, March 27, 2009

The Theatre

What a week.

On Wednesday night Neil and I attended a stand-up show at undergraduate bar. Tonight Neil and I are going to try to make it to a student theatre production.

Actually, the event we are hoping to attend is likely to be comprised of a few productions, somewhere between 1 and 9 one act plays written by the Dalhousie theatre students. At the moment this is basically all of the information we have, we don't know anything about any of the plays we might be seeing.

The key element in our decision to attend is that admittance is free.

Hopefully Neil can manage to get out of the shower and dressed quickly. I would really rather not be late.

Given that I also attended two public lectures this week, it is beginning to appear that I might be more cultured than yogurt.

No comments: