Sunday, March 08, 2009

That time of the week

It seems that Sunday is my big podcast day, and by the time it rolls around I am ready for the new content. New episodes of This American Life, Jordan, Jesse, Go! and Stop Podcasting Yourself all tend to come out on Sunday evening. I am particularly looking forward to Stop Podcasting Yourself this week as I sent in an email contribution a few days ago (though I imagine it was to late for them to use it in this week's show.

As I am starved for content by this time in week I repeatedly check iTunes for the new the new episodes. Though as all of these shows are located at least two time-zones West of here I should know that there is not point in doing this until it is relatively late in Halifax, sometimes early Monday morning.

Anyway, as usual, I am looking forward to new episodes from all of these shows and will hopefully listen to them while I walk to school or prepare food.

No comments: