Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Few Quick Notes 286

-Today has been absolutely beautiful, which is not at all what I expected given yesterday's rain and snow. From early this morning the sun has been out in full force. The only slight flaw with the day is that it has been a little cooler than might be desirable, though I don't think that it is as cold as Environment Canada has been reporting.

-Neil and Rebecca attended the Dalhousie Student Union Annual General Meeting, which was apparently quite the event. It seems that before the agenda had been approved the cops had to be called to remove non-students from the meeting. It seems that after about three hours the agenda eventually was accepted. It seems that basically the only thing that was decided was that there would have to be another meeting, this one on April 1, 2009. There is a great live-blog post of the event on Punditry.ca, a site devoted to covering DSU elections.

-I should probably take advantage of the great weather and go for a walk, but I imagine that I am much more likely to spend the evening studying.

-I am now 1/6 in this year's Roll Up the Rim to Win. Apparently the energy I brought to my first three cups has not been sustained. Somehow I am going to have re-energize my game and dial it up a notch. I guess I will use the weekend to re-group and come at things fresh on Tuesday.

No comments: