Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Few Quick Notes 282

-Today was much colder than it has been for the past several weeks. It was a bit of a shock as I was walking to school. I was wishing that I hadn't taken my mitts out of my coat a few days ago. The nice thing is that it was without precipitation.

-Thursdays are my brutal day. I have 6 hours of seminars and am never able to get to bed before 2:00 AM the night before. I am pretty sure that I didn't get more than 4.5 hours of sleep last night, though I don't know why as I didn't have a nap and had only about 6 hours of sleep the night before. The mysteries of the human body.

-Just a few minutes ago a friend called me to see if I wanted to attend a political science grad student social event this evening. Though I hadn't planned on going, actually I had forgotten about it, I have decided to go. It should be an opportunity to meet a few students from around the country and talk with those in the department that I don't really get to see all that much.

-I wonder what we will be having for dinner tomorrow. I might start thinking about this soon.

No comments: