Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Few Quick Notes 39

-Another warm day for the time of year. I was able to take my bike out for a few errands that I had to run. Unfortunately, it is now a touch overcast. Hopefully the rain will hold off until I make it into the air. It seems that by early next week we are scheduled to have colder temperatures.

-I will be leaving for St. John’s this evening. On January 3, 2007 I will return to Montreal. Maybe when I get back it will feel like winter.

-While there were a few functions at work last night the main bar area where I worked was pretty quiet by 10:00 PM. I punched out just before 11:00 PM because I wasn’t really needed and I wanted to be able to head home to take care of some things before my departure. After I clocked out I decided to stick around for a bit to have a beer with my co-workers, something I don’t normally get to do because I work until close.

Anyway, I was sitting at the table when I suddenly noticed my father approaching. This was somewhat of a surprise as I had not expected to see him. It turns out that his flight from Ottawa to Halifax was turned around over the destination and then re-routed to beautiful Montreal.

My dad joined me and my co-workers for a few drinks. The result was that I did not leave as early as I had originally intended. All in all it was a pleasant evening, even if it did not go as expected.

-The pigeon couple was back on the building across from me today. I was able to get some footage to demonstrate the behaviour patterns I have observed with these two. If I get a chance in the next few days I will try to put it on YouTube with a link here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can post videos from youtube directly onto your blog. just copy the "embed" code (located on the same page as your youtube video) into a blog post, and voila!

Cameron said...

That is what I meant that I was going to do. Sorry for the confusion.