Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Another horrible idea? pt. 2

So something that I have been reminded of during this bread making process is that chocolate melts when handled. It seems that even the kneading process is enough to get chocolate to start melting. Anyway, this revelation (and my desire not to melt the chocolate chips too much) has meant that I haven't kneaded the bread all that much.

Though I did take the time to film me punching it (as I am sure that this is something that you all wanted to see).



[Embedded video]

After punching the bread I did a little kneading (though only a little) before shaping the loaves.



As you can see, I ended up with two loaves and an extra bit. Assuming they rise quickly these loaves will soon be finding themselves in the oven and then in the bellies of their awaiting masses (so far that would just be Peter and I, but at least there are two of us).

No comments: