Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Newfoundland on the TV

Earlier this week This Hour Has 22 Minutes released what has become a very popular segment, or at least it is popular among those of us from Newfoundland.



[Embedded video]

It seems that This Hour Has 22 Minutes has also released a segment in which Mark Critch talks to a few Canadian senators about their jobs. As it happens, I have worked with two of the three senators in this video.



[Embedded video]

As far as I am concerned, the Fabian Manning portion is the funniest.

3 comments:

dgraham said...

Oh dear, the Fabian Manning segment has me laughing in my office. Thanks for those links :D

Cameron said...

Thanks.

Had it not been for Fabian's contribution I don't think I would have posted either of the clips.

Donald McKay said...

Classic Newfoundland (and Labrador) humour!