Thursday, December 02, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 482

-Though I don't know that it actually rained today, it was certainly almost as wet as though it was raining. Unfortunately, this condition of proto-rain (the drops weren't quite large enough for me to feel comfortable calling it rain) was just about as wet as rain and certainly as unpleasant.

-I had a series of student society meetings today. Just after noon I had to attend a departmental level student society meeting to amend a constitution. Fortunately we were able to deal with these changes in about an hour. Later this evening, after my three hour seminar, I had to attend the monthly university-wide grad student society meeting. Fortunately, this meeting was also only about an hour.

-The seminar I attended this afternoon was the second last such seminar I will have to attend before I head home for Christmas. Actually, there is a chance I will miss the seminar I am scheduled to attend on Monday so that I can attend a Ph.D defense.

-This evening I encountered the really neat do-it-yourself animation site Xtranormal. Using this site one can crank out quick one or two person animations in no time. Though I will probably be foolish to waste my time playing around with this site in the coming days, I haven't yet produced any web-filler yet.

-I am incredibly tired. Hopefully I will be able to get some sleep tonight so that I can crank out a good day of work tomorrow.

No comments: