Monday, December 13, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 487

-Today has been incredibly warm. At the moment Environment Canada is reporting that it is 11 C, which is even warmer than it was this afternoon. Of course, these warm temperatures are possibly the precursors of a rain and wind storm that is to hit the region shortly. Hopefully this last part of the equation doesn't come to fruition and the warm temperatures a sign of nothing more than warm temperatures.

-Today, while walking to school, I noticed that the electrical infrastructure along my street was humming. At other locations along my walk I noticed a similar phenomenon. While walking around in my neighbourhood this evening I noticed that the humming was still on going. Though sound in and of itself is not particularly ominous, that it is all of a sudden coming from pieces of infrastructure that haven't historically emitted a sound is definitely a little off-putting.

-Jeannette was kind enough to forward me the following video about the TA experience.



[Embedded video]

It seems hardly like fiction.

-I think my first high school principle may have just died. I will need to confirm whether or not this is actually the case.

No comments: