Wednesday, December 01, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 481

-Today was a relatively grey day. As I spent most of the day indoors I hardly noticed that this was the case until just before sunset.

-It seems that for the first time in Montifax history we have reached a number of posts for the year that is greater than 365. Given that so many of these posts were filled with sweet nothings (such as my series of posts about yesterday's lunch) I am not sure that this is all that much of an accomplishment.

-At some point this afternoon I became interested in knowing how much time I spent away from Newfoundland in the first decade of the 21st century. It turns out that I spent 60 months or 5 years not in Newfoundland between 2000 and 2009. Another fun fact is that I haven't spent a full 12 months in Newfoundland since 1997 (I have always been away for at least two months of each year). And even though I have spent so much time away Newfoundland is still where my permanent address is. Talk about a hat trick of fun facts.

-A good chunk of my day has been spent reading.

-And I guess I should try to ensure that a good of my evening is spent reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to the New York City Board of Elections, your permanent address is 25 Tudor City Place.