Friday, December 03, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 483

-Today, like yesterday, has been quite moist. Like yesterday, we have had something that seems to be a cross between rain and fog.

-I had the pleasure of taking a few trips to the grocery store today. Not surprisingly, I ended up buying more than I likely should have. The two on sale twelve packs of diet cola were two purchases that I really, likely, should have avoided.

-A few days ago I noticed that our neighbourhood pizza shop was scheduled to close before the end of November. Yesterday, or maybe today, I noticed that a new pizza place will be moving into the same location in the very near future. I am curious if the new pizza shack will last longer than the few months that the last one lasted.

-After a slight break, I finally got back to working on transcriptions today. I was amazed to discover how rusty I had become. Apparently practicing every day for a few weeks in a row actually made a difference and improved my typing skills and keyboard familiarity.

No comments: