Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Prep

The holidays are definitely starting to feel as though they are just around the corner and that I am wholly unprepared for their imminent arrival.

Though I did force myself to engage in some last minute online shopping today, and I also handed off my semester's marking to my supervising professor, I am still nowhere near ready for the upcoming Christmas. My biggest problem seems to be Christmas shopping, an area in which I am just not making much progress. Hopefully I will figure something out before too long.

On the preparation front I have also started stocking the fridge for the apartment's holiday celebrations. Hopefully not too much else will need acquired before the big day (though I am sure a few last minute purchases will be required despite my best attempts to prepare).

No comments: