Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Bread on the Video

Finally, what you have all been waiting for, my time-lapse video of my Tibb's Eve baking activities.



[Embedded video]

As you can see, we did a fair bit of food prep today.

I am just glad that the bread came out tasting fine. For a while I was a little worried that we had a hot bowl of $30 worth of wasted dairy products.

Editor's Note: I presume that no one caught my pointless allusion to TV on the Radio in the title. And to think that I thought it was so clever and funny.

4 comments:

Nick White said...

Great background rave music. I see JeanNette had an integral role in the bread making process

Cameron said...

Got to love the rave music, even if only because they throw it up for free an allow others to use it for free.

And, yes, Jeannette did have an integral role, at least if you consider punching down the risen dough and photographing our progress integral.

jlye said...

I would consider that integral. The building of the gingerbread house was unfortunately not included in this video though it was happening just two feet away from all the bread-making action!

Anonymous said...

TV on Radio isn't near as cool as observing a blue and white christmas stocking with a six-pointed Christmas star at Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland the other day.