Monday, December 27, 2010

Live-blogging?

Word on the street is that we are about to have a winter's storm in Halifax (and surrounding areas). As coverage of similar events through live-blogging seems to have been at least somewhat popular with our readers I wonder if the one Montifax contributor currently in Halifax will be live-blogging the event (for the benefit of our readers)?

As much we may all want Neil to undertake this heavy and joyful burden, I suspect that he will shirk such duties (unless, of course, this post guilts him into it).

Editor's Note: I think that I have actually missed the storm but confirmed that Neil is indeed not particularly inclined to live blog them in my absence (or even in my presence).

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

There is no storm. There was some snow last night and rain earlier today. Now it is beautiful out.