Sunday, December 05, 2010

Neil and I

Tonight Jeannette and I spent a few minutes making personalized TV-show avatars. For better or worse, we made Simpsons versions of Neil and I. It then took a little work to re-arrange the images so that they weren't standing front to back.



I feel a little bad about Neil's body type, unfortunately there weren't too many choice to chose from.

While these are not entirely accurate representations of either of us they will have to do as I am not a huge fan of posting photos of our face on our blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm after thinking that the difference between nominative and objective wasn't taught at Bishops.

Cameron said...

It most certainly wasn't taught at Bishops. That being said, I think that you (while standing behind a cloak of anonymity) are trying to allude to something that isn't necessarily a mistake or incorrect.

A fuller version of the title would likely read "Neil and I as Simpsons avatards." In this case we would be the subject and the use of I would be appropriate.

If I had taken a taken a different approach, and imagined things somewhat differently, I could gone with "Neil and me," but that might have required me to go with a fuller version of the title that would be something like "I made avatards of Neil and me," and that isn't how I wanted to approach the topic.