Thursday, September 02, 2010

And it continues

The Halifax heat wave is still on going. At the moment Environment Canada is reporting that it is 33, but that it feels like 41. As someone who is presently experiencing this weather I can confirm that this is what it feels like.

Unfortunately, it seems that what is eventually likely to cause a significant change in the temperature is the appearance of a hurricane, Hurricane Earl. What fun.

I guess this means that while it is still 30+ we will have to try to trudge over to the beer and grocery stores to pick up supplies incase there is something of a problem as a result of the storm (that being said, I really don't want to have too much in the fridge if we don't have power).

Anyway, the intensity of the weather is likely continue for at least another few days.

Oh, and because you were all wondering, I ended up taking five showers yesterday. I really think that I haven't taken that many showers in quite a long time, maybe ever.

No comments: