Sunday, September 19, 2010

Information Gathered

As some of you may recall, a few days ago I posted a poll asking our readers whether they preferred animal babies, celebrity babies (though it should have been celebrities' babies), or Muppet Babies. Now, after the requisite waiting period (which happens to be the same amount of time as the Blogger poll default), we have been able reach a conclusion as to which of these three options is preferred by our readership.

Amazingly, with the help of a last day vote, Muppet babies surged into the lead and obtained support from exactly 50% of those who voted. Not surprisingly, animal babies came second, with 41% of support. I was pleased to see that celebrity babies only managed to garner the support of 8% of those who took the time to vote.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to participate. I feel that we now one, admittedly small, step closer to understanding the human condition. A few more of these polls and we may have something of consequence.

2 comments:

jlye said...

Yay! I love Muppet Babies! My dad used to read the books to my brother and I when we were young. Our favourite was "What's a Gonzo?"

Cameron said...

I presume that means that you were pleased with our poll's results?