Wednesday, September 08, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 453

-Today was a steadily overcast day. From the time I awoke in the morning until now things have been consistently grey and calm, but not quite rainy. The consistency of the weather, even if it hasn't been nice, has been impressive.

-The Political Science beginning-of-term social was this evening. Much to my surprise, though I didn't expect to have a bad time, I really had a good time. Unfortunately, because of a headache I have had all day I wasn't able to take advantage of the open bar and had to stick to water.

-School things will start in earnest tomorrow as that will be when I will be attending my first class of the year. This class, like the only other class I will be taking, is one that I will be auditing. That I will be auditing these classes probably means that they won't have quite the same intensity kick that most classes with marked components have.

-Our Ultimate play-off session will be taking place this weekend. Some how we have been scheduled to start playing at 9:00 AM on Saturday, a real bummer of a time. Hopefully this doesn't cause too many problems in terms of attendance.

-I am exhausted.

No comments: