Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Four and counting

Wow, today has been blazing. The thermometer temperature reached and stayed above 30 degrees for the better part of the heart of the day.

This wouldn't have been so bad if I had spent the day in an air conditioned environment. Unfortunately, this isn't how I spent the day.

I started the day by helping some friends move. Within minutes we were all dripping sweat all over the place, it was pretty impressive/gross.

By early evening I was three showers in and ready for another, which I soon took.

Anyway, though I am four showers in today, I am still feeling as though I need another ( and I will likely take one).

Sorry, the high heat and humidity is helping me to be somewhat less coherent than I would like to be.

2 comments:

tpcmurray said...

Glad you are home and clean. Now go increase your EAv value! :)

Unknown said...

Hope it cools off soon, but not with high winds and heavy rains.