Friday, September 03, 2010

New blogs are what make the world go round

Because the endorsement and publication of new blogs is an important part of modern life I feel that it is my duty to inform our regular readers of the creation of a few blogs (some of which I was kind enough to mention yesterday).

Anyway, the first I will mention is Chinafax, which is Jeannette's new blog.

Rebecca now has a re-vitalized blog, Rebecca's blog. Like Jeannette's blog, this new blogging activity is largely related to Empire Avenue activity and a desire for an improved Empire Avenue performance.

Of course, last but not least, I would like to encourage everyone to check out my three new non sequitur blogs: Red Non Sequiturs, Green Non Sequiturs, and Free Non Sequiturs. Neil, who was initially hesitant, has decided that some of these are actually a little amusing (if not an entirely worthwhile endeavor).

No comments: