Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 457

-We had another somewhat overcast day today. I guess there might have been a few sunny periods, though as I didn't really spend much time outside I can't really remember if there were or not. More recently there have been a few periods of very light drizzling. Hopefully this drizzle won't make the transition to full-fledged rain.

-I cranked out a quick loaf of bread today. I think I may have some as a snack later this evening.

-I managed to make it to the grocery store twice today. Not surprisingly, I was able to find quite a number of things that I forgot to buy on the second trip.

-I took a pretty satisfying nap this afternoon.

-Tomorrow, for the first time in three years I will be able to attend Dal's annual teaching assistant professional development session. Typically they schedule these sessions at times when I have classes. Apparently being so far along in your program that you don't have classes is best way to make sure that you will be able to attend.

-Wow, I should get back to work.

No comments: