Thursday, September 02, 2010

New Blogs

It seems that Empire Avenue parameters have encouraged the creation of a few new blogs today.

This afternoon Jeannette decided to create a blog for herself. Her new blog, Little Trouble in Big Chinafax, will deal with something or other. I am not sure that much thought has yet been put into what type of content the blog will eventually contain. Nonetheless, check it out, if only to see what Empire Avenue activity can get a person to do.

Because of all of this blog creation activity, I decided to create a new blog for myself. Due to typos and screw ups I ended up creating three new blogs, all of which focus on the same theme: non sequiturs.

Anyway, my new blogs are, in alphabetical order:

Free Non Sequiturs

Green Non Sequiturs

Red Non Sequiturs

Nothing says productivity like the creation of three new blogs.

Anyway, check these new blogs out, drive up the traffic numbers (if only to give me a strange sense of satisfaction), and subscribe in your favourite RSS feeder (for your own benefit, as you won't want to miss out on this top rate content).

No comments: