Monday, October 16, 2006

Feeling it

Whoa. I am exhausted.

For each of the past several days I have spent many hours plodding away at various projects. Each of them is nearing the end. One is due on Wednesday, the other Thursday. This should make for a somewhat relaxing weekend.

Fortunately, my partner and I for the one due on Wednesday were quite diligent and basically finished a few days ago. All we have had to do are make a few formatting changes over the past few days. For the other project it has not been exactly the same, though I can't say that we were complete slackers. The problem has been that for the past week or so my partner has been ill and not as productive as usual. It will be done, I made huge strides yesterday adding a number of pages to the report.

Can't wait until Thursday at 4:01, assuming that we have submitted everything successfully.

No comments: