Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Few Quick Notes 4, pt. 2

-My tasty meal tonight consisted of a grilled chicken breast, garlic fried potatoes, and a can of yellow beans. While the potatoes were frying and the chicken grilling I was able to continue my reading of the AACR2.

-Earlier today, just after the trip to the Atwater Library, I went to Zellers and purchased the materials I needed for my Halloween costume. As I believe I may have indicated, this year I will be going as a whiteboard. For the costume I purchased a pair of long white underwear, as well as a long-sleeved undershirt.

-For those of you in Montreal, the book sale will continue tomorrow from 9:00AM until 6:00PM. I will probably stop by at least one more time before it closes tomorrow.

-It has been raining too much in Montreal. It seems that for more than a week it has rained every day. It is getting rather annoying. As someone without a car these downpours are rather inconvenient. Hopefully we have seen the end of the rainy season here, though I don’t know that I will be so lucky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you not have an IOC rainsuit for this sort of weather?

Cameron said...

Yes, fortunately I do, it has come in handy on several occassions. As a matter of fact, I have taken to carrying it in my bag most days just in case it rains.

But even with this proper rain gear it is still a bit of a bummer to deal with daily rain. For instance, my shoes tend to let the rain in and my bike brakes tend not to work as well.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that today is a beautiful day. I am hoping that it will remain this way for a while.