Thursday, October 26, 2006

Upcoming events

I'm hoping to get a hair cut today. The last time I had it cut was in July.

Something a little more exciting is the Grad Society Halloween party tomorrow. I'll be going as Steve Bartman. I bought a Cubs hat and a baseball yesterday. The rest of the costume will be a sweatshirt and jeans. I'm hoping to have at least two people recognize me.

Next week I have two midterms, one on Monday and one on Wednesday. The one on Monday is Graph Theory, the one of Wednesday is Measure Theory and Integration (which also has a take-home portion in the 24-48 hours following the inclass exam). I was also supposed to have a Game Theory take-home starting on Tuesday and running for a week, but that has been postponed for a week. The good news is I only have one assignment due next week, and I already have all the questions figured out.

I best be going now though, every Thursday afternoon the people in Graphs and Games meet in an informal setting (called a 'coffee klatch') to discuss graphs and games, and this week's meeting is starting soon.

No comments: