Saturday, October 21, 2006

Halloween Costume

Contrary to my personal desires, it looks as though I will be dressing up for a Halloween party this year. This state of affairs means that I have to develop a costume to wear to the Thomson House Halloween Party, as it expected of staff. On top of this, it should be good as there is a competition to be won.

So far I have had two ideas, here they are:

1) Go as Postmodernism. To do this I would have a tee-shirt made with something along the lines of “Hello, I am postmodernism on the front.” I could then wear my steel-toed boots to symbolize the knocking down of past standards. My head would be covered in an attempt to keep all the “lose ends” of postmodernism in.

2) Go as a white board. Buy a cheap white long-sleeved tee-shirt and some matching long johns, to these items of clothing a few markers would be attached so that users could write on the whiteboard. I don’t think that I would go as far as painting my face and hair white.

Other suggestions or improvements to my ideas are welcomed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter which costume you will end up wearing, we want pictures!!!

Neil said...

Keep the ideas coming, I might steal one for the Halloween party I have to go to.