Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday Afternoon Update

As is now my regular Friday routine, I went out to Thomson House for six and stayed until about 2:30. All things considered this was not bad. It had been a slow night so we were able to keep on top of things.

The only major delay was actually preparing for tonight’s festivities. All kinds of kegs had to be changed and extras brought it so that we would have plenty of cold beer ready for all of the Halloween revelers.

We are expecting a pretty fair turnout as about 700 tickets have been sold. Obviously we are hoping that no more that 400 of these ticket holders show up at any one time as the capacity of the building is 400. All I know is that we have sold enough tickets for this to be a very busy evening of busing, keg changing, and bouncing.

Just moments ago I put the finishing touches on my white board costume. I will let you know how this goes down.

No comments: