Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Wet Hot Halifax Winter

While grading some midterm exams I decided to continue to document our current round of winter precipitation. Like before, this stuff really just seem to be accumulating. I continue to find this surprising given the number and size of the snowflakes. I keep thinking that eventually there will be a tipping point and the surfaces on which this flakes are landing will be cold enough to allow them to begin to accumulate. Apparently we aren't there yet, or maybe such a point doesn't actually exist.



[Embedded video]

Wasn't that video exciting? I think the climax came when some snow slid down one of the cars.

Score
Cameron 24
Neil 0

1 comment:

Not blogging said...

I've just been browsing your blog and I think you're hilarious. I usually do find Canadians funny. I am American, but I promise you I am not fat, nor do I find our media intelligent. Check out my blog at barlowsbits.blogspot.com if you want.