Sunday, February 13, 2011

Appel Mack

A few years ago a library school classmate of my put an Apple sticker on her PC. The effect was quite impressive, from a distance it really looked like a Mac.

This morning I happened across some similar stickers in my room. I gave to Neil and Rebecca and suggested that they put them on their Dells so that they can up their respective cool factors.

Much to my surprise Neil and Rebecca were quite easily convinced to put one of the stickers on the oldest of their Dells.


Amazingly, we didn't have to wait a long time for someone to mistake Rebecca's old clunker for a Mac. When Jeannette came over a few minutes ago she almost immediately saw the computer and wondered who was visiting. Success.


Score
Cameron 36
Neil 0

2 comments:

peadarhogan said...

I imagine the gain in cool factor would probably drop any gains and then some once it was discovered that people were using dells and trying to pass them off as macs.

Dell should just do the work for people and come up with an apple-like logo. The Pear? The Cherry?

Cameron said...

Maybe a lemon?